Sunday, April 8, 2012

A New Version Of Little Red Riding Hood

Little Red Riding Hood was one of my favorite classic childhood stories.  Therefore I was a little surprised when I watched Red, but I did actually like it.

Red is an animated short film, which presents a new version of the classic tale Little Red Riding Hood by Charles Perrault.

This film tells the story only with it's images and sound. I found the film to be quite fascinating and interesting.  I did not really know what to think at first when viewing certain parts.  I think it's a very well done version, whether you like the interpretation or not.

Take just a few minutes and watch Red.  I would love to hear others opinions of the film, so please feel free to leave your comments.


RED from RED on Vimeo.


No comments:

Post a Comment